Often, I see questions in different Facebook groups where people asking how to make a logo bigger on mobile in Divi. There are two ways to achieve this:
- Using CSS; and
- Making a custom header using the Visual Builder.
For me, I prefer a custom header using Visual Builder. And here’s why:
- Instead of adding the logo to the Menu Module I add an Image Module then link it to the homepage. By doing it this way I can make the logo the size and place it where I want on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone. On Desktop I may want it off to the left, but on Tablet and Phone, I may want it centered. Easily done!
- Easily add a Button Module, that can place it wherever you want it.
- Easily set the padding to whatever you want.
- Easily change the color of the Hamburger Menu and Icons.
- Once you have a Global Header, it’s easy to make headers for special pages.
Give the Visual Builder for a spin and find out how much fun you’ll have designing a truly custom header.
Next up how you can use the Visual Builder to build custom footers.